SIGN:REGULARIZATION OF MIGRATED PEOPLE!
Collecting signatures for the regularization of migrated people in Spain.
Launched by the platform for the defense of the rights of migrant people, Obrim Fronteres, it seeks to put pressure on the Spanish executive. Any person or organization can join.
What is required:
- Official registration to all people living in the municipality.
- Regularization with a work permit without the need for an employment contract.
- The granting of work authorization without the need for a contract to formerly tutored youth with residence permits.
- Immediate recognition of the refugee status, and the direct pass of the residence authorization on equal terms as the rest of the migrated people.
- Application of art. 127 [“when there are reasons of public interest or national security…”], understanding that it is in the public and social interest to guarantee the rights of all citizens by regularizing people who are in an irregular administrative situation.
The campaign focuses on the Spanish State.
From now until the end of the pandemic or otherwise until the health hazard situation is overcome.
The aim is to obtain the maximum possible support. You can sign any individual person and all kinds of organizations.
Migrated people have difficult access to public health due to the lack of a standard or health card. These people, in addition to the obstacles to accessing basic rights such as health, are forced to work generally in the underground economy, which means there is no possibility of ERTE [Temporary Employment Regulation Record], access to unemployment or any other related issue, which makes them people of special vulnerability facing confinement.